View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #53
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Re: Tim Tebow an NFL QB? Fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Regardless of what Nwaneri thinks....Jacksonville will take Tebow in the 3rd if he is still available.
The more i think about it, the more I wonder.

We already know he's not accurate. We already know he's a college system QB. We already know he has the deck stacked against him as an NFL QB.

But that's just us rational and sane people.

I could EASILY see some head games going on amongst some of the crazier and more desperate teams. The Raiders keep popping up on my radar when i think about Tebow. I'd say they are a candidate to draft him at LITERALLY any round or position, even their #1 overall. Due to Crazy Al's insanity, it makes other teams who are enamored with this kids pedigree and winning ways in college (sorry, BLINDED by those things) maybe do something stupid simply because they covet him and don't want another team to have him.

That makes him a 5th round QB prospect (read: project) who COULD get drafted as high as #8 overall.

And I'm completely serious. NOBODY was even LOOKING at Heyward-Bey in the first round, and he was CERTAINLY going to be there in round 2 when the Raiders picked, and just about everyone in the galaxy knew that EXCEPT Al Davis. He's the wild card.