View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 02:40 AM   #6
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066
Default Re: Moderating of rep comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i think that is about as much of 'full disclosure" of what is really going on that we are going to get.
Well if that's the case, then I'm really disappointed and probably done with this forum.

Of course anything that we post on the open board can't be deemed private, and understandably so, but what we choose to talk about among each other through PM and the reps feature doesn't fit that criteria and shouldn't be categorized as "all" being accessable to anyone on the internet, because it simply is not true.

I understand emotions evolve and fester between members on the forum, especially those that are negative, but if delving into these areas that should be off-limits to punish those members is going way overboard in my book to say the least.

I'll stop here in responding to this thread though to give time for the staff here to respond back and offer up their side of the story. Maybe I'm missing something that they can offer up to explain this situation, and hopefully this won't be another locked thread, because the conversation - whether a person likes it or not - needs to be discussed and resolved.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote