View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 01:19 AM   #79
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: Time to get Offensive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
Browns fans in Cleveland suck,take it from someone who lives here.

They talk massive loads of shit,poor losers,even poorer winners (the few times they win).They want all the good Browns history (Jim Brown,the NFL Championships,Bernie Kosar,and whatever other good history they have) but the bad stuff (The Drive,and all the other bad shit that has happened to them) has moved to Baltimore and this is the New Browns (which isn't anything to be proud of).Basicly,they want the good without the bad,and I tell them they can't have both.

I have been assaulted simply for wearing Steelers gear.When I was little,if the Browns won I got shit from my step-dad and brother until the Steelers won...but if the Steelers won and I said one thing to either of them,I got grounded.

Just last week I had some idiot Browns fan throw a handful of mud at me when I was walking home,he missed by over a foot.Then the asshat started barking at me.I just said,"all bark and no bite,just like your team".

And with the problems I have been having with my family (and now new problems arising with my "friends") I am seriously considering moving to the Pittsburgh area and just ex-communicating myself from my "friends" and possibly my family.
I hear ya on that getting assaulted thing.. same thing happens to me everytime we go to ratbird stadium to see our Steelers get it on w/ the tards in purple! We damn near get ourselves thrown out of the stadium every time we go! And not by our own doing.. hey, we dont start anything, we mind out own business and talk amongst ourselves, and cheer for the boys.. but when somebody gets in our faces about it, we sure dont back down!! And hell, thats before the game even starts, on the train into the stadium!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote