Old 02-24-2006, 03:48 AM   #17
tootalltoscore
Draft Prospect
Supporter

Member Number: 358
Default Re: My Mock for 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
bah on a damn olinemen in the first round, i want someone that's gonna play, i want either a wr or someone on defense
I think this view is short-sighted - no offence, pun intended - I think we have to accept that we are going to have to rebuild our team with so many players able to leave this year.

If we lose Hartings then his backup should play, lets see if he can make the transition with full time playing. If this happens then we should select Mangold if available or perhaps Eslinger in the 2nd round.

If we lose Hope then I think we should try and select Ko Simpson as a replacement 1st round pick. I will say that Hope came on leaps and bounds this last seaon and with Polomalu they make a great team, I wish we could re-sign him personally.

Finally, my picks, in the first round, if available, would be Daryl Tapp, Virginia Tech playing him as a linebacker/defensive end and in the second Charles Spencer, Pittsburgh - who according to Drew Boylhart should still be a defensive tackle rather than on OT/OG - perhaps we can utilise him better.
tootalltoscore is offline   Reply With Quote