View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #227
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

I used to be a huge fan, got to meet some of the wrestlers, Big Show, Goldberg, Undertaker, Sable, Iron Shiek at a convention, couple others too...but that was like 10 years ago now.

What I watched, or tried to watch the other day Monday, was the Triple H vs John Cena match, I was actually enjoying it, they were giving each other a good battle, couple attempts at pins, big hitting moves and kick outs, some attempted submission holds, not sure what was even on the line for the winner, but it was turning into a classic match...then that dufus Irish champ comes out and kicks them both in the face or whatever and ends the match ding ding ding...such a freaking rip off.

Once in a while...let a main event finish as a main effing event already. It was so 1992 to pull that move...again, where a great match is interrupted by some bonehead, who really, didn't need to break up the match.

I'll be more likely to tune into TNA on a Monday, maybe, if I have the remote and the wife and kids are in bed and there isn't a hockey game, football game, college basketball game on. I might flip over during commercials to see what's going on...but maybe not.

Oh and for the record, I miss Old Kane. Someone needs to throw acid in that dudes face and pisss him off again put him back in the Big Red Machine garb and have him just power bomb throat slam fools for entire episodes again and again and again.