View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #17
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302
Default Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference

Maybe that's the difference HTG, I don't expect any more out of athletes than what they are paid to do. I don't look at any of them as a role model, nor will I allow my son to. There is nothing about being paid millions and being greedy that I find endearing. In that light, I'm all for whatever someone wants to do to enhance their performance. It's their body, it's their choice. If sex helps his game, so be it.

I don't understand why he stays married, but it's not my business and doesn't really affect me in any way. I'm not tuning in to watch a soap opera, I'm tuning in to watch good golf. However I still think people crying about what Tiger did in his private life is hypocritical. I judge everyone by the same measuring stick, I don't care if Ben had consensual sex with an ugly woman and I don't care if Tiger had sex with 27 gorgeous women. Money and fame bring certain things to the table that the ordinary person doesn't have to deal with. I don't know what it's like therefore I cannot judge. I surmise it would be very difficult for a man in Tiger's position to resist the constant temptation and I have said as much all along. My mom always told me walk a mile in someone's shoes before you judge them.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote