View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #18
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
I judge everyone by the same measuring stick, I don't care if Ben had consensual sex with an ugly woman and I don't care if Tiger had sex with 27 gorgeous women.
I do, as well, and I would be just as disgusted if it were my neighbor or my best friend.

Quote:
Money and fame bring certain things to the table that the ordinary person doesn't have to deal with. I don't know what it's like therefore I cannot judge. I surmise it would be very difficult for a man in Tiger's position to resist the constant temptation and I have said as much all along.
In that event, he shouldn't have married and had children. I'm sure he had just as many "temptations" before he met his wife and decided to marry her and bring children into the world knowing that he had these "temptations". Hell - this slug was dickie dunkin' while Elin was pregnant.

Quote:
My mom always told me walk a mile in someone's shoes before you judge them.
Sorry - in this case, can no do. There is no way in hell I could or would ever put three people I claim to love and have a moral duty to protect through the deep hurt, anguish and public humiliation Tiger Woods has placed upon his wife and little ones. Not in a million years. I guess in that respect, we ARE different.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote