Old 02-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #19
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302
Default Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I do, as well, and I would be just as disgusted if it were my neighbor or my best friend.

In that event, he shouldn't have married and had children. I'm sure he had just as many "temptations" before he met his wife and decided to marry her and bring children into the world knowing that he had these "temptations". Hell - this slug was dickie dunkin' while Elin was pregnant.

Sorry - in this case, can no do. There is no way in hell I could or would ever put three people I claim to love and have a moral duty to protect through the deep hurt, anguish and public humiliation Tiger Woods has placed upon his wife and little ones. Not in a million years. I guess in that respect, we ARE different.
I don't think he thought he would ever get caught. I don't really think people who cheat on their spouses see it as hurting their spouse or kids. I dunno, again, haven't been there. I find it difficult to feel sorry for a spouse of a professional athlete. They know what they are getting into way ahead of time. Doesn't make it right, but they know the deal. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote