View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #20
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066
Default Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference

I was baffled that the major networks cut into their scheduled programs to carry this press conference live. What he did stinks, but I don't see the importance the networks put on that. That's something I think should be reserved to serious news events, not Tiger.

Also loved the coverage of a couple of his mistresses watching, then being devasted that he didn't mention them.

They chose to have an affair with a married man, yet they feel they've been wronged?? I just don't get that.

I was also struck how he vehemently denied that his wife had attacked him. It seemed sincere which is disappointing. I had hoped all along that she had kicked his ass that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
I don't think he thought he would ever get caught. I don't really think people who cheat on their spouses see it as hurting their spouse or kids. I dunno, again, haven't been there. I find it difficult to feel sorry for a spouse of a professional athlete. They know what they are getting into way ahead of time. Doesn't make it right, but they know the deal. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
So do the men when they choose to propose marriage. They too know what they are getting into and if they aren't willing to commit to a wife and the children that comes along during that marriage, then they shouldn't be getting married and taking vows in the first place.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote