Old 02-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #10
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Re: Perry Biggerstaff's 2010 NFL Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
nice looking forward to it.

does anyone think eric berry will fall to 13th? and rolando mcclain to the giants... most of the top 10 teams really need a playmaker elswhere than safety position and i think joe haden might not go to the browns, holgrems smart and they need a new wide reciever.
I dont think that Berry will fall out of the top 10. Traditionally teams dont draft Safeties that high but berry is an exceptional talent.

I do however think that Al Davis might trade up and switch positions with the Browns so that they can have CB Joe Haden (or Berry if he would fall to #7) . The Browns would probably then take McClain (or Haden if the Raiders take Berry) at #8 and get an additional 4th and 7th rounder out of the deal.

I think most teams wont go with a WR that early. There is a LOT of talented WR's that are projected to go in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I think Holmgren will want to trade down....if he cant, he may go with one of three players...Berry...Haden...McClain...and then pick up a WR with one of the next two picks.

Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth; 02-21-2010 at 11:08 AM.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote