Old 02-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #12
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,619 Times in 810 Posts
Default Re: Perry Biggerstaff's 2010 NFL Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
I actually like Bradfords skill set a little more than Claussen's...but have to drop him a couple of slots due to the surgery. I think the "safe" pick is Claussen.

If Williams is the best OT left on the board..I think we will take him....but I DO think that we will go with Earl Thomas over some of the OT's, if he is still available.

I plan on trying to do some draft upgrades...then I am hoping we can all put our heads together for a combined draft just before the actual draft.
Yeah, I think they might look at Thomas too IF he is still on the board. But, I think it will shake out that Anthony Davis is the 2nd or 3rd OT taken...while Trent Williams is the 4th or 5th taken.

Anthony Davis is a big kid, with long arms and outstanding feet for such a massive young man. Rutgers used him to pull on running plays to the right side from his LT position(that is pulling 3 holes over ). You dont use kids on a long pull like that if they cant make it in time.....Anthony Davis does it well.

I would not be unhappy with Davis, but think he might be gone in the top 10. He is that good of an OT!!! But then again, look what happened to Oher.