Old 03-07-2010, 08:49 AM   #9
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: 1958 vs 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I'm a huge fan of bringing paddling back to the schools. I tied Sister Margaret's veil to the seat in 5th grade as she was standing next to the projector in front of me and when she walked forward, off came the veil and it revealed her to be bald except for her bangs. Everyone in the class thought it was funny but after bending over in the Principal's office and getting a couple of good whacks with the paddle that had holes in it, I quickly learned that trying to be a clown in class wasn't all that cool. When I got home that day from school, I got whacked again as the Principal called my Mom. My ass hurt for a week.
Well done!! Well done!! I'm confident that yours was an impressive body of work.

I am the man I am today because I got my butt pounded for at least some of my infractions. It's good for the soul. Little boys, especially, need a good "lickin" on a regular basis to keep them familiar with the command structure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
Some changes are for the good. A lot are not. The two can be separated, by both conservatives and even liberals.
Liberals have difficulty making that separation.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote