tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,099 Times in 4,593 Posts
Default Re: daisy cutters, the M.O.A.B., and our current "war"

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustashark
What I think presents a sign of weakness is the media and the nay sayers that spout off day in and day out about how we are losing (the war) or that the troops don't want to be there! Your statement of "Bush got us into this, lets let him get us out" is off. As I remember more than 2/3 of the country supported the war in Iraq when it began! So I don't see it as Bush got us into this. Hell 90% or more of congress voted for the war! Are we to believe that all of them were tricked into voting. If we are, then we need a complete overhaul of our government! Republican and dems alike!
when the war began 2/3 of the people thought that there were wmd and the iraquis were our greatest threat

it is a true leaders duty to take responsibility for his initiative to get us into this war, not to pawn it off onto the voters and congress. that is what leaders do. i guess he can just sit back and rely on the voters and congress to get us out of it. not quite leadership imo though. im sure it will all be over and done with by the conclusion of next administrations term. how convinient

please, please, please, lets just not press on with HIS plan to send man to mars.

priorities.

Last edited by tony hipchest; 03-02-2006 at 12:57 AM.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote