View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 08:50 AM   #1014
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
not at all. i would just hate to see a fine member such as yourself get banned for taking things so personal as to suggest our young school teacher friend is also a pedophile.
Obviously you can't read. You are the only one suggesting it. I am simply listing groups of people where the majority of them likely vote liberal. I can understand why this angers you to have to read this. It sickens me too Tony.

We both know it easily arguable that the VAST majority of murderers, rapists, child molesters, people on welfare, public school teachers and people who are uneducated, ignorant, lazy and steeped in class envy supported Obama.

One of the only groups that probably still breaks right are people that work.

Now let's look at you and why you voted liberal.

1. You called Bush an abortion and said he is going to hell. Nice.

2. When the fact that Obama was arguably the least experienced and least competent candidate for President in recent history, you explained it a way by saying you were confident he would surround himself with good people.

You should be ashamed of yourself. That is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever read.

Let's face it. While I frequently talk about why I support conservative principles, all you can do is bash republicans and conservatives to justify voting democrat.

By the way, did you ever answer my direct question about whether you supported government run health care?...

~ 3 Doors Down

Last edited by GBMelBlount; 03-14-2010 at 09:14 AM.
GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote