View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #1021
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverhard View Post
Wow - "Vincent" is "angry"
Here's the problem Lefty. 40% of the people in this country pay taxes. The rest don't.

I am among the 40%. If the taxes I pay were used to defend the constitution, our borders, our citizens, and our way of life, I wouldn't have a "problem" with it. "To whom much is given, much is expected".

There are children, mothers, elderly, handicapped, sick, and some folks that can't be productive, that don't produce and pay taxes among the other 60%. The vast majority of that 60% have been or will be productive.

I take issue with the trillions that are wasted on bull#$%@ that has absolutely nothing to do with defending the constitution, our borders, our citizens, and our way of life. That includes the "bills" that congress passes that have all manner of pork attached to them to "satisfy" the greedy hands of both parties and their "special interests".

There is no need for a department of "education", "energy", "HHS", and most of the bureaucracy the parties have built over the last century, nor is there any provision for them in the constitution.. There is no need for more than 2 million federal employees. At no time should federal employees make more than comparable jobs in the private sector. The federal gubmint's role as designed by the Framers is to defend the constitution, our borders, our citizens, our way of life, maintain a viable currency, and to provide meeting accommodations for the state's elected representatives and senators. Period.

Healthcare? Not only is it unconstitutional, its anathema to all we stand for. Socialized "healthcare" is a component of "progressive" incrementalism. Your lying sacks of @#$% will use all manner of subterfuge to "pass" it, but 30 states already have measures either passed or en route to passage to block its implementation.

"Progressive", or whatever "label" commie rat bastards deceive with is all the same - the enemy of my country. Angry? You bet your Godless commie ass I'm angry. And there are way more "Vincents" out there than commie rat bastards.

Oh, and we have all the guns.

Have a nice day.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote