Old 03-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #24
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,624 Times in 813 Posts
Default Re: Perry Biggerstaff's 2010 NFL Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Posted an updated mock draft in the editorial section. I really believe that we are positioning ourselves to go with Earl Thomas or one of the top 4 Offensive Tackles.

As of today...I think our draft may look something like this

7-Round Mock Draft.

1) CB/FS Earl Thomas...Versatility at two critical positions is incredible
2) OT Jared Veldheer...Give him a year and he will push for a starting position.
3) OC J.D. Walton....Great value in the third, tenacious blocker with a nasty streak. Might need a year to condition and learn assignments.
4) ILB Micah Johnson...If the Steelers can be patient for one year and let him rehab...he is a steal.
5a) NT/DE Al Woods...Scouts think that he can play both positions very well. The Patriots are looking at him as depth for both slots.
5b) WR Danario Alexander...(shhhhhh....6'5 WR is a sleeper with 113 catches, 1,781 yards and 14 touchdowns) Missouri prospect who you have never heard of due to injured knee at senior bowl.
5c) OLB Arthur Moats...Buchanon award winner who ended 2009 with 23.5 tackles for loss and 11 quarterback sacks.
6) RB Deji Karim 1,694 yards on 240 carries (7.1 average) and 18 touchdowns....and just ran a 4.38 forty at his pro-day...runs low to the ground and can catch out of the backfield.
7a) OLB Adrian Tracy ..Led the nation with a career 62.5 tackles for a loss and had 31 career sacks. Looks great in his transition to OLB fronm DE.
7b) SS Barry Church... Church is a Safety that I loved on tape but who seemed to fall off the draft radar. He didnt post huge numbers this last year because Toledo used him as a hybrid LB/SS. He just ran a 4.54 forty at his proday and showed great hands at position skills.
That is a solid looking draft. I like the Al Woods pick. He rotated in on the D line in 2008 with Jean-Francois and Alexander....and looked good. Might be an interesting pick in the 5th.

You dont think Barry Church is gonna last to the 7th do ya?? Wasnt he 4 time all conference?? I know nothing of Karim.....but what about Pat Paschall??