View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 02:13 AM   #20
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992
Default Re: daisy cutters, the M.O.A.B., and our current "war"

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustashark
You used the line in your post "I just listed all the times i've supported him", but in your post you only pointed out one time where you supported him! I don't think that is "all the times", you should have listed more then one time to support your line of "all the times"!

I'm not saying that because he got re-elected that you need to support everything he does. What I am saying is a whole lot of people out there do support him, hence him being re-elected!
ok, a whole lot of people supported him. Again...So???. i cant be against the war then?

i supported the things he said he going to do after 9/11. I support his stance on abortion.
quite frankly i dont support much else because basically i think hes been a disaster as a President. His "economic policy", if he has one, sucks. And he has screwed us up with this war. But once again, why does this matter? If frickin FDR was the President and handled the war this way id feel the same. LBJ was a DEmocrat and he screwed up Vietnam. this isnt about party. Are you a REbublican? if so, i could you support him just because hes a REpublican. there are a lot of GOP toadies out there, like Rush, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham, who'll say his farts smell good just because hes a Republican.

by the way, does anyone out there listen to Jay Severin? i hear he has gone national. I used to listen to him up in Boston. A right winger whose show i loved because the guy is so funny and will say so if a Repub screws up.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote