View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #43
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default Re: SELLING OFF MY PRIZED STEELERS COLLECTION

Just a update as it's been awhile.Still have a very nice steelers collection for sale.I will sell individual items.But more of a discount if you buy as a collection.I have beanie baby bears,danbury mint items,etc.I have signed mini and full helmets and footballs but would sell those as a collection still for now.For the oddball collector (as i was) i can put together a nice collection of those items also.I have some items from the last game at 3 rivers like a pin set.I also have a 80 ticket stub collection.I have programs and books and terry bradshaw college yearbook.And for those pittsburgh pirates fans i have a nice collection of 41 items including a nice sga collection of items that goes with it.I also have a nice 1/24 penguins zamboni diecast thats really nice and a couple of penguins items including a thanks mario car flag sga item.Just please keep in mind that this is my collection and i am not willing to sell at give away prices.Most prices are less than what i paid for a item but still close to it as i would like to get back some of what i have into a item.This is in no way a garage sale.I think people have been spoiled by greedbay prices.And again all deals are by postal money order only.As i don't do paypal and thats why i am not selling on greedbay.And please only contact me if you are seriously looking to buy a item or collection..As i am really seriously looking for buyer for my items.Thanks for all that have bought from me and hope that you are enoying the items in your steelers collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pirates items 001.jpg (198.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg steelers collection 037.jpg (101.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg steelers 008.jpg (132.0 KB, 63 views)
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote