View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #86
Nadroj 20
Team President

Member Number: 14045
Default Re: College Basketball 2009-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
Let's just say I managed to avoid jail, although I'll be lucky to get my voice back before the next round. I am rarely awake at 9 a.m. on a Saturday, much less drinking Olde English "800" in the parking lot at a tailgate party. I cannot even begin to describe the pandemonium that was taking place there, except I vaguely remember being bear-hugged by a bunch of random strangers ... some 70-year-old priest puming his fists in the air and yelling like Randy "Macho Man" Savage as the clock hit 0:00 ... and them clanging the big church bell that they use like once a decade (I think the last time they used it was when the pope died). Then going to the liquor store and they were nearly sold out of everything. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Man. Time to get ready for Baylor.
I watched that whole game and i was impressed. Like i said before that Omar Samhan is a beast and all of your austrailan players are scrappy and tough. #32 (Mcdonald?) is a flat out shooter and that #4 point gaurd made some good plays.

Go St. Marys! lol
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote