Old 03-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #304
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH View Post
McMahon could crush TNA at the drop of a hat with his current roster.
And TNA could challenge WWE with their roster, but neither of them are utilizing their rosters to the full potential. There is a part of me that thinks Vince and the WWE have gotten complacent in their position of the wrestling world that they believe they are untouchable.

But let's face it, I can't think of many more story lines that can be imagined without having a hint of Been There - Done That over the past 20 years. The turns, the heels, the do-gooders, etc, doesn't matter if you've been watching wrestling long enough you've pretty much seen it all. Case in point, who here remembers when the older Rhodes son(can't remember his name) turned on his father and joined the 4 Horsemen? I mean pretty much any scenario has been done, but now the creativity comes to how do you make the old look new? I don't believe Vince has the writers or the imagination and I think TNA is still trying to solidfy it's roster before they can get to that level of imagination - let alone they need some younger talent to carry the show. The whole Wolf Pack thing gets old and is very much overplayed. And I got tired of watching Flair wrestle when he was in the WWE.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote