Thread: Prayers for XT
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Unhappy Prayers for XT

I just got a call from Eric (XT) a few minutes ago and he informed me that early this morning, he had received a call that his Mom was a no-show at dialysis this morning and that the ACCESS van had waited 15 minutes for her at her apartment building and she never came down. Eric rushed over to his Mom's apartment and found that she had passed away. Needless to say, he was hysterical as he and his Mom were extremely close and he loves her so much. I knew his Mom and she was not only a very classy lady, but a great Mom to Eric and a very special person. God needed another angel and chose Eloise.

Eric is going to need a lot of support while trying to deal with this tragic loss and I am asking all of you in our Steelers Fever family to pray for him and his family. Eric is a great guy and has been a wonderful friend to me for so many years and I'm going to do everything I can to help to try to make this unfortunate journey a little easier if possible.

Rest in peace Eloise - I know you are already in Heaven livening up the place! :

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote