View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #22
SteelCityMom

Member Number:
Default Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs. Round One. Bring on the Sens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
Firstly I never said Fluery sucks.

Top 5 goalies in league on their good days

1. tim thomas
2. lundqvist
3. fleury
4. luongo
5. brodeur

Secondly dont call me a bandwagoner when i stay to watch the kings start the game at 4am and then work at 8am, you know nothing about my passion for supporting teams.

I wonder how many of you penguin fans stay up if you would to 4am to watch your team.

Oh btw we recently beat the Canucks 8-3.

And at least when we are winning by a large margain we keep it.
Fleury has NEVER been consistent in the regular season, so that doesn't worry me at all. He's more than proven he can step up to the challenge in big games.

I look for Malkin and Guerin to have the biggest impact against the Sens...they are the top point getters in the 4 games against this year. Crosby traditionally has not had big games against the Sens, but he's been playing on another level lately and I don't expect that to diminish any.

Sens also have a dismal 18-21-2 away record this year, so that plays into the Pens hands very well. My only real concern in the playoffs is defense (specifically Gogo and Letang). If they can step up their game, even just a little bit, I don't think the Sens have a chance.

And yes, I would stay up till 4am to watch Pens games. I don't sleep until then most nights anyway. I only questioned your fanhood of the Kings because it's so...random. Nobody anywhere really talked about the Kings (at least since Gretzky left) until this year. Not even people from LA.