View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
polamalubeast
Starter

Member Number: 16032
Default Re: Emmitt Smith's 2010 NFL Mock Draft

Arizona Cardinals: Jevan Seal, QB, Oklahoma State.
Arizona really need a quarterback who can throw the ball. Kurt Warner went to unretirement, so all the Cardinal have now are Matt Lionheart, Derek Anderson and Brevin Knight. The Cardinal need complement for their runnin' backs Bernie Wells, Tim Highcastle and LaRon Steven Holdings.

The whole time I have been prepare for this mark draft, I believe that Jevan Seal was a black man. Why? Because every time I meet someone name Jevan, he was black. Instead, I was very astonishment to see that Jevan have white skin. Not that there is anything wrong with these, but if Todd Malone hear about this, I will bet you, he will buy a livestime coupon to the tannin' salon for Jevan Seal so he can become the right skin color. As Todd Malone say, "A day without a tan is like a day when s**t hit the fan."

Jevan Seal post good number last year but somethin' happen to him this month. I cannot pint point it out, but he have some difficulty. He throw more interceptions and lesser touchdown. Eventually, everyone boo him. He stunned by his community. He might as well be non-existence anymore.

Dallas Cowboys: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
I found this analyst in the Walter.com Football 2009 celebrity uhh... thing where you pick players. I will copy and glue this analyst, but do not call me a plagiarisms; WalterFootball.coms says I make these analyst:

I heard very bad and very strange news few days ago that nearly blowed my mind. The Cowboys cut Flozell Adam, who nickname the Hotel. The Hotel have very big, and he have a few years left in his system, so I do not know why Jerry Jones throw him out in the street and let the door hit him in the backside when he go outside.

It is very importance to have left tackle in the national conference of footballs. Bryan... B... uhh... Bolt... uhh... Booger from the University of Iowa State College, and he have good blocking. The one concerned I have with Bulger is that he have short arm. You cannot teach long arm, you can only build long arm when you inside your momma's room - the place where small baby come from. This is why I believe Bryan Baldinger will fall to the third halves of the first round in the 2010 NFL Drafting.

San Diego Chargers: Lean Taffey, K, Alabama
I do not think I ever have mark drafted a kicker in the first round of mark drafts, but desperate time call for desperate measurement.

The Chargers lossed in the playoffs to the New York Jet because Nate Kiddings missed all of his field goal kick trieds. He miss two time from close. Two time from medium distancement. And two time from very far away. You cannot blame him for the ladder two bad kick, but the other four leave a very past taste on the tongue for the people in the state of San Diego.

Leigh Taffey very good kicker from Alabama. I saw him kick in college one time, and he made the kick - the ball went right in the middle in the uptights! When it rain, it start pourin' rain drop - this mean that if Leigh Taffey can hit one good kick, he can make a lot of kick. And by a lot of kick, I mean many more kick than one kick! Maybe two kick or three kick or four kick or maybe even four kick!

New York Jets: Roger Stafford, OT/QB, Indiana
Roger Stafford have two part to the equation. The first part, his first name is Roger. This mean that he can play on the offensive line and make big holes for Thomas Greene. The third part is his last name, Stafford. Last year, the Detroit Lion drafted a player name Matthew Stafford. I looked it up on the encyclowikipedia, and it say that Roger Stafford and Matthew Stafford have a chance to be long-losted brothers. This mean that Roger Stafford can also play quarterback as well!

The New York Jet need somebody like Roger Stafford. Blocking need help and quarterback need help if Mark Santiago ever have an injury bug like he did in the city of Canada a couple of month ago.

Minnesota Vikings: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
There is an old Latino pronoun that go, "Revenge is always the pleasure of the weak and little minds that is sometime narrow." Wait, I think I got the pronoun incorrectly...

The whole moral of the story is that Brett Favre go to Minnesota for the sold purposement to get revenge on his old ball club. This mean he have a little mind that is weak and sometime narrow if the pronoun I have stated was word correctly, but I have my doubtfulness.

Nobody know what Brett Favre will do this winter. He have one of two choice: One, he can re-unretirement and go back to Minnesota to try and win a Super Bowl game. Or he can live with his family in the city of Mississippi and hang out with his new grandchildren. The grandchildren only a couple month old, but he can teach the grandchildren how to play games like Checkers, Yahtzee or Debaclement, the famous game where one person try to debaclize another person before gettin' debaclized himselves or herselves.

Indianapolis Colts: C.J. Spiller, RB, Oklahoma State
This is the second time in the career of this mark draft that C.J. Spiller name turn to the color of blueness. As the old saying go, one is an accident, two is a crowd. We can see that there's somethin' really special about C.J. Spiller that's not real special.

The Indianapolis Colt almost win the Super Bowl playoff game, which mean they are very close to winnin' the second Super Bowl championship in their career. Beggar cannot be chooser, but chooser indeed can become beggar. The Colts are definitely choosers because they are on top of the standings year in and year in. So, if the Colts can choose whoever they want, I believe they will take the special J.C. Spiller character, who have a habit of changin' his name to blue. Before long, people will be callin' him Blue Spiller!

New Orleans Saints: Tim Tebow, ALL, Florida
We have reach the final chapter of my mark draft. Finally, I can rest. I have been workin' on this mark draft for many years, and I had to change it a number of time because of all the doggone trade. Why can't they not wait for me to finish my mark draft!? It is very selfishness of the NFL team that make a doggone trade.

The New Orleans Saints have what it taked to win a Super Bowl game last week. The Saints have everything they need to make another run on their way to another World Series. They have quarterback. They have runnin' back. They have receivers. They have big guys who can block. They have a good coach with a good brain on his shoulder blade. And they have a lot of other thing that I forget.

What the Saint do not have is Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow, from the University of Florida State College, was corched by Irving Meyers. Irving Meyers prepare him well to play every position on the football field in the National Conference except offensive linemen, including offensive linemen! Todd Malone even say, "Tim Tebow can help team in all areas on the football field, including getting into the tanning salon, which very, very, very important." Todd, I could not disagree with you, even if I wanted to.

Now I will conclusion with the following message. Why do nobody hire me after ESP cut me down? I bring entertainment, candid and enthusiams to my next job. All somebody have to do is give me a chance. I know I sometime have trouble with the letter "s" and many pronouns I bring to the tables do not make sentences, but I promise I will work very hard with my next employment. And not just hard - very, very hard. So hard you do not understand how hard it become!
polamalubeast is offline   Reply With Quote