View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 10:20 PM   #64
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504
Default Re: What do you drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizze99
Still running the stock turbo, but the car iss nicely modded. The last time I was at the track, I ran a 13.0 @ 108 on drag radials. It's a high 12 car on slicks.

Mods:
Mopar Stage 1
Turbo back exhaust
Blitz electronic boost controller
AGP wastegate
Stainless steel IC piping
Short throw shifter
36 way adjustable coilovers
Cold air intake
Carbon Fiber hood
19" Motegi Racing rims

Soon:
Cross-drilled and slotted rotors (all 4 corners w/Hawk pads)

I don't know what year you have but I'ma guess the car makes btw 215-245 HP out the engine which would put somewhere between 190-215 at the wheels. I know the car is fast as hell bone stock so a with the mods you have I'll guess you runnin up to 275 HP. That's just a guess though so if I'm wrong don't play me haha. Low 13s is damn respectable and fast. You got a manual boost controller so I'm curious how much psi you feedin into that. Keep it up it looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JoKeR
3400. The color is a head turner when it's all polished up.
I'll bet I love that sunset orange look and with those stock chrome wheels it prolly shines like the damn sun lol. Last I checked the 3400 (don't know if it has a series I and II like the 3800 had in my old Buick) had between 150-160 HP but a good 200-210 lb-ft. of torque so theres a lot of grunt there. I'm just guessing from what I've read in the past I'll have to look it up to get some official stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melroseplace
sounds good to me I'm a little addicted to facebook but who isn't?
Gotta love facebook. One website and too many people to know at once. I friended you on facebook. I love the pics of you with Hines and Larry Foote. Looks like you do ok as far as hangin out with people as far as the pics suggest. If you want once I get the group set up I'll make you an officer or whatever they called since you're a founding member. Just let me know. Peace.

BuFu
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote