View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #6
Aussie_steeler
Head Coach

Member Number: 5037
Default Re: 2010 all-draft team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
of course you picked the guys drafted 1st but unfortunatly thats not the way it works. there is always 1st round busts. just because someone looks great in college dosnt mean they will ever do well in the pros
Yeah - I did state that.

I love Nate Allen ( pimped hard for him all year) but at this point I think Thomas might be a little better for an All- draft team.

Best and Spiller both might be fragile but my preference is for Spiller.

Not a Clausen fan, more of a Bradford fan. I am thinking about now that Jake Locker is kicking himself that he didnt come out. Locker made Bradford a lot of money.

Okung, Williams, Iupati and Pouncey are no brainers. Asamoah I think will be a great interior guy. ( probably could have converted on of the OT to OG but didnt go there)

WR and TE were no contest for me. Fullback is a lottery but Gerhart could be a good one or another Ron Dayne.

I know that I would take Brandon Graham over Jason Worilds if given the chance. I went with a 4-3 due to the talent available. I couldnt pass Suh and McCoy for Dan Williams. Weatherspoon IMO is a great fit at OLB in the 4-3.

How do you split McCourty and Jackson. I took the guy who has played in a pro-style D at Bama and think he would be more NFL ready.

I can understand that you think I am some hick who just copies lists from NFL draftscout. I did however put thought into my post.

Thats what I thought you wanted