HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKnight View Post
LOL Hometowngal if you know the site.

I don't know why I stayed so long.

The one thing I'm not thrilled about here is the slight lack of flexibility of where things go. Sometimes the only traffic is "Steelers" and that's the only place I visit. During the Draft, I also visited the "NFL Draft2010War Room" and "NFLDraft" but not now...those areas are dead and I like to go where it is active. So moving things to places that are not active is not that swell...lol For example, I would have never visited the "feedback" section so I would have never seen my own thread. Right now it is not so bad because it leaves the thing there for a while and says moved but I doubt if I initially put this in feedback whether anyone would have seen it (I didn't even think of that). What do you think? Do you regularly visit all those separate forums or do you mostly hang at the "Pittsburhg Steelers" like me? lol

For example, if there is a cool Steelers video, it might be more fun to share it with the 42 people on the "Steelers" forum (and talk about it an get feedback) than the 1 person on the "Media" forum.
Because the Steelers forum is the most active forum on the board, we try to keep it strictly relating to Pittsburgh Steelers news and views, so as not to clutter up the forum with topics not relating to Pittsburgh Steelers football. If there are multiple threads on the same topic, we merge 'em. Your thread was more of a "feedback" topic, so it was moved here. Most members I know read all of the forums, including this one. Hope that answers your questions.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote