View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #26
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner

Member Number: 5803
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Perhaps you missed the "with respect to keeping him" part? Cleveland fans deserve all the misery they get. This just proves year after year no matter how good the cavs are in the regular season, they are overrated and have no one but lebron. Desperation with shaq and Jamison, mo Williams is dirt in the playoffs and everyone else is average at best. Why would you ever boobs guy whovis the lone bright spot in your entire city? Boo lebron, real smart. I'm not saying booing is trashy, booing lebron, however, is.
In defense of the Cleveland fans, he played piss poor tonight. I'm not a Cavs fan but living in Ohio I hear all the stuff on the radio and television and I think the fans are just fed up with LeBron's drama. Is he staying or is he going? Is his elbow hurt or is it all just a show for attention? The city is desperate for a championship and for the past two seasons it seems (atleat to them) that the Cavs, especially LeBron as the leader, is throwing their best chance away.

To me the problem is not so much the players but the scheme. I'm watching the Cavs and to me it looks like the only set play the run is the pick and roll. I understand Mike Brown is a defensive coach but come on. The majority of the time its four guys standing around while LeBron tries to do his thing.