View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #43
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Should the Pens consider trading Malkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulater View Post
[You pride yourself on booing someone who won 5 Art Ross trophy's as a Pen? We're not talking have a cup of coffee Hossa here.
YES I do and I wouldn't give a rat's ass if he won every trophy out there while he was with the Pens. He's a pompous whiny jackass, always has been, always will be. Sorry Zu, but neither you or anyone else will ever change my opinion of Jagr. There have been a couple of players since Jagr that I haven't been overly fond of for one reason or another, but I'm a fan of the team first and foremost and though, as I said, I couldn't stand him when he played here, I didn't boo him until he pulled that shit when he left. I never have booed a player while donning a Pens uni and I never will no matter how I feel about that player personally.

Imho - Jagr became the player he was because of Mario Lemieux and Ron Francis. Too bad he never came close to having their class both on and off the ice.

Quote:
Sorry for the preachy rant, but I really think peo0ple need to give serious consideration to letting the Jagr hate go.
Sorry, no can do. That guy has the class of an asparagus tip (and the ass of a barn. ).

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote