View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #140
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,756 Times in 2,929 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

what did you do to make this guy hate you?

Sports Illustrated's Ian Thomsen joined the show to talk about LeBron James and the Cavs falling to the Celtics and the superstar's future.

Dan and Thomsen agreed, whatever LeBron's next move is, he has to focus on joining a team that can win a title.

"If he doesn't win multiple championships, he's the biggest bust in NBA history," Thomsen said. "If he doesn't win championships, he's Charles Barkley multiplied."

But Thomsen said it's not clear what situation would be better for LeBron. "It's one thing to say I want out of Cleveland, but where is a better place? He's seen in Cleveland how hard it is to build something," Thomsen said.

Thomsen said the Cavs' early exit might have a big impact on LeBron's thinking. "I think they've shown that there isn't a lot there for him," Thomsen said.

Thomsen also talked about some of the other teams that have a shot. Thomsen talked about some of the usual suspects. He said watch out for the Dallas Mavericks, who might be a factor.

Thomsen said that the Cavs should get rid of coach Mike Brown and bring in Larry Brown.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/dan...#ixzz0obwmqlBa
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription