View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #106
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Re: WHY I WANT TEBOW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
I don't think it's as good as Sweed's stats, but when the man was drafted in the top 10, he should have better stats and should have evolved in to a better WR.

And while it's not his fault he got drafted at #9, just as it's not Sweed's fault he had the injury he did coming out of camp. It happened, and while some here were hoping this would be his turning point, we'll never know...but when you guru guys get rolling....

And Ginn wasn't worth the 5th rounder he got traded for in this past draft. And constantly showing your man-love for him. And it's amazing that you want to throw out the "attacking me" battle cry, but yet fail to see that you have also been on the attack, but hey don't let that stop you from crying foul.

And I know you can keep it for seasons, I've seen your incessant rants for awhile now. I must say they're okay, they do pass the time when the workflow is slow.
Sweed is a bust. Ginn is irrelevant, and was only brought up because some people got mad that I correctly labeled Sweed a bust. Ginn is a red herring...time to let it go, admit Sweed is a bust, and move along now...

Oh, and Tebow will be a bust at QB, too...since that IS the topic of this thread...