View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #108
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: WHY I WANT TEBOW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Sweed is a bust. Ginn is irrelevant, and was only brought up because some people got mad that I correctly labeled Sweed a bust. Ginn is a red herring...time to let it go, admit Sweed is a bust, and move along now...

Oh, and Tebow will be a bust at QB, too...since that IS the topic of this thread...
well, I was hoping Sweed would turn it around and be successful, but the Texas things still bothers me, no one comes out of there the last 8 years or so and has great success at the NFL level. Totally broke it down and I'm sure you have both read that post, Willaims, Young, Huff, on and on.

Anyway, I think Tebow is different, because he is actually being challenged again to succeed. At Florida, by his Senior Year, he probably felt like Super Man, lost a bit of his edge, that's just a guess, but he seems to me to be the kind of kid that will work hard and get his butt on the field as a Football Player.

Do I think he'll be an NFL HOF QB. No I Don't. Do I think the kid is going to contribute on the field enough to garner a lot of respect and attention throughout his career, yes I do. I don't see Leaf or Sweed in him. I see an entirely different Football Player.

So hats off to Tebow, hope he does well. Still wish we could have drafted him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Effing Broncos Suck!