Old 05-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #109
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: WHY I WANT TEBOW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
well, I was hoping Sweed would turn it around and be successful, but the Texas things still bothers me, no one comes out of there the last 8 years or so and has great success at the NFL level. Totally broke it down and I'm sure you have both read that post, Willaims, Young, Huff, on and on.

Anyway, I think Tebow is different, because he is actually being challenged again to succeed. At Florida, by his Senior Year, he probably felt like Super Man, lost a bit of his edge, that's just a guess, but he seems to me to be the kind of kid that will work hard and get his butt on the field as a Football Player.

Do I think he'll be an NFL HOF QB. No I Don't. Do I think the kid is going to contribute on the field enough to garner a lot of respect and attention throughout his career, yes I do. I don't see Leaf or Sweed in him. I see an entirely different Football Player.

So hats off to Tebow, hope he does well. Still wish we could have drafted him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Effing Broncos Suck!
I hope he does well too. It'll be interesting to see how he's played in the pre-season. I believe his work ethic will be better than any of the QBs they have on roster so it will come down to his technique and ability to take what he learns in team meetings and apply it to the field.

Now, do the broncos suck just as much as the bungals or worse?

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote