Old 06-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Big
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16315
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: the owner is not charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
He locked the board to EVERYONE last week and demanded $45 for a year's membership. FACT. When the revolt ensued, he recanted. Too late. It would be nice if the mentally deficient dipshits who have their noses inexplicably buried up the new owners's ass would get their damn facts straight.
I agree, this guy is not playing the game with all the facts, but no one has their nose buried in the owners rear. This is an awesome site (been a lurker for years) and partly due to your involvement. I believe the previous owner is to blame for any wrong doing here. Matthew is a good guy that made a pretty good sized investment in a website and was only trying to get something back on that investment. He needs permission from no one to do as he wishes here, but yes, at the very least he should have spoken to you and Hometown.

All that matters to me is a Super Bowl ring, but I love this site and will not give up on it anytime soon.

I would like to thank you and hometown for all your dedicated service to this site and hopefully, one day, it will be the same.
Big is offline   Reply With Quote