Old 08-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #37
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,677 Posts
Default Re: New Mods & Input discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
I hope we can Mom. I would like to keep in touch with some of the people here now, and I know others that feel the same way, but as long as this loose talk is going on, it is hard to take you seriously. Maybe we can start here and now to co-exist. I'll try if you will. Are we all adult enough to do this.

You know darn well I'm watching the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
I know that some think the banning were not fair, but there are others that think the banning was justified. As long as the two sites are connected by members posting on both sites they will be effected by what ever is posted in both sites. You and Tony are in a position to help stop this. Not with threats but with leadership.
we are in positions to do help stop what?

if you have an issue, i suggest you confront the leadership of your own board and allegiances. this bullshit...

Quote:
I would like to keep in touch with some of the people here now, and I know others that feel the same way, but as long as this loose talk is going on, it is hard to take you seriously.
...simply isnt going to fly. none of your brigade gives 2 shits about anyone who posts here. we were told if we dont like how things were done there we could **** off, and come back here.

so here we are.

i find it highly susicious that you have been sent here as some sort of SU ambassador with the sole purpose of stopping the bleeding.

XT still has membership here (and after vowing to never to return to this board again, was here thismorning) so why are you the one sent to tell us what to do?

everyone here seems happy, and everyone there should feel the same.

this board is not promoting some sort of 'war". your board has 2 threads actively bashing SF and its mods.

again, if you have an issue, take it up with them. otherwise feel free to leave and join us over at STEELERSFEVER!!!