View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,333 Times in 1,422 Posts
Default Re: fantasy draft

you still got a shot pete. wanna know how i know ? last year i was in a 12 man money league. $ 25 dollars a person , and $ 1 for every transaction. i came in second place and won $75. the guy who came in first, couldn't get logged into his espn account, and his ENTIRE draft was auto draft !!! well he didn't have any settings setup for an auto draft, so he ends up with like 5 qb's and 7 wr's or something like that. so right off the bat he had to drop half his team and scrounge thru the leftovers. he picked up peoples cast offs all season and made it work.... he won $200 plus like another $ 70 or so from the transaction fee's , which probably $20 of it was from him ...lucky bastard

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote