Old 09-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #13
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Getting to know your fellow Steeler Fever members

Personal Information:
Name (first name only): Amy (Mom is fine though)
Date of Birth (month & day): 8/6/80
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown
Left/Right Handed: Righty
Sex: Not here
Marital Status: Might as well be by now
Nationality: American (German/Irish descent)

Football Related:
Favorite NFL team: Duh....the Stillers!
Most Hated NFL team: Definitely the Ratbirds
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team: The first time my girl booed another team and watching SBXIII with her.
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: There's lots, the most bittersweet moment for me though was watching them win SBXL and wishing my Dad was still alive to see it.

General Information:
Favorite TV show: Mystery Science Theater 3000...Mystie for life.
Favorite Movie: Too, too many. I can usually watch any Star Wars or Mel Brooks film at the drop of a hat though.
Favorite Song: Amy by Pure Prairie League IDK...too many to list
Favorite Band/Artist: IDK, probably The Who, Joy Division or Pop Will Eat Itself
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Lots...William H. Macy and Kevin Spacey definitely top the list though.
Favorite drink: Coffee and Tequila (not together lol)
Favorite food: My Mom's London Broil
Turn offs: People who eat with their mouth open and egocentric individuals
Turn ons: Ummmm....you don't need to know that.
Hobbies: I am literally obsessed with collecting, organizing and burning onto disc every trace of MST3K, Riff Trax and Cinematic Titanic. I guess you could say sarcasm is my hobby lol.

Questions Relating to SteelersFevercom:
What do you like about SteelersFever.com: The people and the fact that I can question myself and not be banned.
If you could, what would you improve on SteelersFever.com: I'd like to see the site updated with new features and the homepage revamped a bit.
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: All you sarcastic asshats....you know who you are.
What is your favorite forum: The Steelers part would probably be the best answer, but I'm a total BSer and will sometimes spend more time in the Locker Room than other areas.
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of SteelersFever.com: I'd like to get drunk with Shea...she's a hoot.