Old 10-01-2010, 06:46 AM   #31
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482
Default Re: Ravens Week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Yay!!! A Ratbird troll!

Thanks for getting all the same tired cliches in for your smack talk lol.

Let's see...

-'you guys having 6 SB titles is irrelevant' (no it's not, but thanks for playing)
-'the Steelers were gift wrapped a SB win' (no they weren't, the score at the end of the game won it for them)
-'your fans are all bandwagonners' (every team that has tons of success is going to draw some bandwaggoners, but not enough to fill a stadium for 38 years straight...that comes from having die-hard fans who stick with the team through thick and thin...try again)
-'We used to be the Baltimore Colts dammit! Doesn't that count for something!' (No, no you didn't used to be the Baltimore Colts...you used to be the Cleveland Browns....deal with it sucka)
-'You guys are all d-bags' (you guys are are all gay purple loving fairies )

Thanks for playing the cliche game! Stop by anytime for another round!

Wow. Actually you may want to ask if someone is a Rat Birds fan. Just because I live in Baltimore doesnt mean I am a Ravens fan. But good try! Im from Central Pa and just as big if not a bigger Steeler's fan than you.

Just because my priorities have changed and I dont have the time to past anymore doesnt make me any less of a poster than you.

And as for your "tired cliches" bring it. You've been a member here since what Aug? Ive been here a hell of a lot longer so I've heard the cliches you speak of.

Again, you may not want to judge a book by its cover and as for the DBag comment. Look in the mirror sweet heart.

And if you want proof...go look at my history. Ass wipe.
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote