View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
wootawnee
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 4530
Default Re: Is LaMarr Woodley regressing/disappearing???

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesward View Post
He has one solid pass rush move and thats the bull rush. He often gets tooled by a RB if left alone to make the tackle. I think he has been a great compliment to harrison who has the speed/strength combo to play the run and pass equally well. I thinkhe does the bull rush so often so it forces the qb into harrison or the other d-lineman. He can also drop into coverage and make decent plays which is why he fits well in our scheme. He does seem out of shape though which concerns me. If you can't play the whole game 100% they need to sit him, especially late in the game when you desperately need the pressure. I would love to see a guy like sylvester get a shot at rushing the passer once and a while. Him and worilds have that non stop motor, remind me of timmons when he was raw.

Speaking of, who doesn't wish we had a timmons clone manning the other ILB spot? Kid is a BEAST. And everyone was calling him a bust Him and Mendy are making a lot of nancies eat crow.

Timmons is taking the defense over.........Im lovin his play......Its tough to get sacks sometimes when they know your coming........They start piling up after the bye.....no doubt Lamar will come around......He is solid.....