View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,119 Posts
Default 10 bands you could listen to anytime

Having one of those days where I HAVE to be listening to music, and just wondered what bands you could listen to anytime anywhere.

It can be more or less than 10, just wanted to get a nice even number out there!

1. Pop Will Eat Itself - Discovered this band about 5 years ago, and can't ever get enough.
2. Sublime - Whether I'm in a foul mood or just plain chilling, I can listen to any of their albums in their entirety.
3. Joy Division - Same as above, and Ian Curtis' voice just mesmerizes me.
4. The Who - No explanation needed...they are just great.
5. Children of Bodom - Not the greatest lyrics, but I can listen to Alexi Leiho shred anytime of day.
6. Tool - Explanation is beyond words.
7. Type O Negative - Peter Steele's voice makes me melt inside, and I've never been disappointed in any of their albums.
8. Queen - Same as above pretty much. Freddy Mercury was one of the best singers ever. Plus they make me happy no matter what.
9. Dead Kennedy's - Cause Jello's a crazy Mofo.
10. MC Chris - Cause I'm a Nerd Grrrl.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is online now   Reply With Quote