Re: Randle El is a Redskin
OK- not that I want to beat a dead horse but found this and have to give credit where it is due!
ATTENTION RANDLE EL...
OK, so you are richer than you were yesterday. But keep in mind the following...
1. That you have signed with a team that is already set in the wide reciever position and will probablly run you as a #3 guy... MONEY BEFORE POSITION
2. That you have signed with a team that has an owner that puts more value in buying big name flashy players than investing in guys that bleed and sweat from a genuine love for the game... MONEY BEFORE HEART
3. That you will be pawning your superbowl ring as soon as Dan Snyder finds someone else with a flashier name and even Al Davis doesn't know who you are... MONEY BEFORE STABILITY
4. That you were one one of the ONLY NFL teams that complimented your style of play and made you look at your best... MONEY BEFORE COMMON SENSE
5. That instead of 80,000 screaming fans waving Terrible Towels and cheering you onto the field, you now have to look at a bunch of fat guys in dresses wearing pig noses... MONEY BEFORE FAN APPRECIATION
6. That occasionally getting into the playoffs stems only as a result of being in a division that is consistantly mediocre and is only good enough to not lose as much as the other teams and eventually has to play an AFC team... MONEY BEFORE WINNING
7. That Washigton DC has the highest crime rate per capita and tripled the crime rate compared to that in the Burgh... MONEY BEFORE YOUR FAMILY
8. That Lavar Arrington just actually forfieted money to be able to leave Washigton to go to a team that will not sit you on the pines because of personal off-field politics... MONEY BEFORE REPUTATION
9. That words like "superbowl", "parade", "Lombardi" and "champion" will be forever restricted from your volabulary and replaced by words such as "overpaid", "overrated", "dead-weight" and "downgraded"... MONEY BEFORE PRIDE
10. And finally, that you were a millionaire regardless of what city or team you play for... MONEY BEFORE MONEY
ENJOY YOUR CAVAIR, DOM PERIGNON, AND LOUIS VUITTON TOILET PAPER... IN THE MEANTIME WE HAVE ANOTHER SUPEBOWL TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
- STEELERS MAFFIA
Our father, who art in Pittsburgh, football be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, 4 Super Bowls won, on earth as it is in Heinz Field.
Give us this day a playoff victory, and forgive us our penalties, as we
defeat those who play against us.
And lead us into a victory, and deliver us to Detroit.