View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,122 Posts
Default Re: Another wacky Steelers board RIP

It's all good. I thought about moving this, since it doesn't have to do with Steelers football, but the locker room would be the only place I could think of, and it would just die there. If Tony or Pete want to move it, I've got no issues.

I've never been to either board, so I have no clue how either is/or was run. Only boards I've posted at were steelers.com (which is full of great knowledgeable fans, but the forums themselves suck) and the board which shall not be named...where a good number of members were booted for not falling into line (myself included).

I hope this never becomes a board with nothing but flame-wars and insults. That shit is going to happen sometimes, but I'd like to think we're all adults and can get over it. For the most part I think it's worked out fine so far. I'm never going to be ultra restrictive on the debates though, same goes for Tony and Pete.

And I know there are times where I'm going to be a bitch (I'm sure I already have been a few times), but I don't want people to think that means they can't speak their minds.

I don't know...I'm rambling. Just have fun lol.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote