View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
markymarc
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 2292
Default Re: Steeler 2010 Draft Class Already Paying Huge Dividends for Deep Team

This was a great read and thanks for posting it Mesa. There is no question IMO that this could be one of our best drafts in recent memory. I would like to see Chris Scott put on IR and give him extra time to develop.

Maurkice has proven already that he will be a "stud" center for the next 10 years. Jason Worilds is a very good special teams player and of course made a big play against Miami rushing the passer. I expect Emmanuel Sanders to be active for the rest of this season. While he needs to learn better ball protection, he is very good at special teams and the better wide receiver right now compared to Antonio Brown.

While I was disappointed to lose Thad Gibson, the play of Jason Worilds has lessened that pain. Stevenson Sylvester is another special teams demon and IMO will be a very good ILB for the defense when his time comes. Antonio Brown once he gets the nuances down to become a better wide receiver will be a "steal" for us in the 6th round. He has already proven to be very good on special teams.

To think that Crezdon Butler and Jonathan Dwyer haven't even dressed yet. They both proved in preseason that eventually they can be very good players for this team. I am looking forward to see the progression of our 2010 rookies this season and down the road.
markymarc is offline   Reply With Quote