Breaking down Steelers vs. Bengals
By Mark Kaboly
Sunday, November 7, 2010
3 REASON WHY THE STEELERS WILL WIN
1) Ben Roethlisberger — Roethlisberger hasn't hit his stride since returning, but has always played some of his best football against the Bengals.
2) Troy Polamalu — Polamalu had one of his worst games against the Saints. That won't happen two weeks in a row to guy like Polamalu.
3) Monday Madness — The Steelers have the second most wins on Monday Night Football (38) and have a 12-4 in prime-time games under Mike Tomlin over the past four years.
3 REASONS WHY THE STEELERS WILL LOSE
1) Special teams — Bernard Scott last year returned a kick for a TD against the Steelers. Kicker Jeff Reed has been erractic missing five of six kicks from 45 yards and out.
2) Ocho-Owens — Cincinnati receivers Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens might be more style the substance, but still have the ability to make plays in the passing game.
3) It's Benson — Running back Cedric Benson is a punishing runner and could present problems for Ziggy Hood, who really wasn't tested against the Saints.
Mark Kaboly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org