Old 11-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #998
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: NE @ Pitt Gameday Thread 11/14/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSteel View Post
Don't you dare call me a bandwagoner!!! I'm sorry that I can see the glaring deficiencies in this team and that nothing gets done about it. Look at our 3 losses, Ravens, Saints, Pats. How were we beat? By the passing game! Look at the offense, totally inept playcalling and a horrible O-line are killing this team. I know injuries play a role but other teams are playing at a high level with injuries so it is not an excuse.

Whatever, have the hope, BELIEVE, I don't care. Unless this team starts clicking big time in the coming weeks and starts playing the way they did in the first three games, I don't believe they have a chance against the class of the AFC.

Just stop. You act like this team is 3-6 EVERY week.

Are there issues. Yes. Are they fixable. Yes. So please, do us all a favor and get the hell over yourself. You act like nothing but a troll and bandwagoner around here...so it's no surprise that you would get called out as such by multiple people.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote