StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,698 Times in 690 Posts
Default Re: STFU Al Michaels!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post
He is such a dam tool. Did you hear all of the praises of the gay boy and when he talks about them, NEVER ONCE does he mention spygate but he sure as hell isn't slow to mention Ben's four game suspension! We get it already! STFU about it!!

I think he's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too biased. Couldn't say enough praise for gay boy and company.

Stop acting like a Seahawks fan. Tom Brady is 6-1 all time against us and we play like a bunch of homo's when we face him. Brady deserves all the praises in the world, the dude is a first ballot hall of famer who certainly makes a living kicking the shit outta us! Did you even watch that performance? We didn't even deserve the same field as the Patriots. Brady scorched us worse than I thought we'd ever be scorched. You really think the booth is going to fawn over the Steelers tonight? The HELL did we do to even be mentioned on National Television? Embarrassing.