BritishSteel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 878
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Time to panic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtowndrunkard View Post
I do not want to hear about injuries. That is an excuse. It is not why we are losing. We had offensive issues all season. We were giving up passing yards late in games all season. Our kicker has stunk all season. Bruce Arians has been worthless all season.

The GB Packers have more serious injuries then we do, yet they are getting better and we are not.
Whch, if you read my post, is my point. There's no point denying we don't have injuries, because we do, just as there's no point denying that were better in the trenches with Starks and Smith than we obviously are when they're out. My point about us being beat up is that we don't have the quality of players to step in when we do have key players go down, and with aging lines, you have to draft with that in mind - we haven't done so, and that's where the fault is.

Injuries affect every team, it's how you factor for them that separates the men from the boys - we haven't and we're paying for it. I also raised the coaching issues and holes in key personnel areas.