View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 03:59 PM   #31
JerseySTEEL
Team Captain

Member Number: 284
Default Re: Does Herron have a chance to make the team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
I am not convinced about your knowlege of college football, Brett Basanez played QB.....lol

One more time Jersey.......

?Coach Hoak said he will try to get me in at fullback and see what I can do with the coaching, because I haven?t played that at all,? said Herron.

What more do you want??? I think you are the one who needs some proof, and to say you have seen him play FB is just a lie. You have no credibility.
Of course they have FB's on thier roster but they are not used in thier base offense......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
Q: Obviously, he probably didn't do a whole lot of lead blocking [at Northwestern], being the main ball carrier. Is that something you think he can learn?

HOAK: Yeah. He has the size to do it and the athletic ability to do it. He's never been asked to do it. He does a pretty good job for them, as far as pass protection, but you don't see him do any run blocking.
- they were asking the RB coach not him, if they did would they would know he didnt do a whole lot but he did run block.

B2W, i was trying to be the bigger man . but u need to wait untill i upload these vid on my server, then we can fight and i say your wrong. what namecalling? oh u mean when u called me lier and i have no cerdit? i just love how u tired to turn it back on me by saying i started the name calling if u look at what u said in 6 posts u can see who was the lil man ;). but as i say again we can agree to disagree, untill i upload the vids. but till then how about u grow up a lil and try to be a bigger man and wait. lol

Last edited by JerseySTEEL; 06-11-2005 at 04:09 PM.
JerseySTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote