MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,373 Posts
Default Re: Criticism getting to Reed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionslicer View Post
I'm not treating anyone like anything, so he makes money and he shouldn't be a baby, it doesn't matter, psycologically people who are treated differently because they are famous have problems... go take a sociology or psycology class... the shit these people go through is really bad. Ever wonder why they have self destructive behavior? Its not because they are just crazy stupid drunks, its because we, the fans totally **** up their life. As someone who had something similar happen to him, though I'm not famous, I had a lot of people turn on me for a mistake, its a shitty feeling, leave the dude a lot, yea he sucks, deal with it, but it pisses me off that people pretty much go up to him and insult him to his face, most of them are people like you, but his friends do it too. Maybe you'd know what it was like if you had friends.

Your a funny guy. Maybe you just need to grow a thicker skin.

I've done stupid shit in my life that not everyone was happy with, been there done that. And no it's not the end of the world. And guess what, nobody was around to baby me through it either. I paid the price and got on with life. You should too!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote