Old 11-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315
Default Re: Moving on to the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Ok, so last night sucked big time and mistakes were made in every facet of the game. Time to move on to the next game though.

Yeah I know...you're all pissed and I expect to hear the usual broad remarks like "nothing cause we're gonna lose" or "we can't do anything, we suck"...but if you were the coaching staff, what adjustments would you make (yes I know Arians should be fired)? What can the players do better to prepare for this game?

I know a lot of you are looking at this game as a loss already, but I'm not ready to give up just yet. I might end up being wrong, but I'd like to think that this whole team is pissed off at their lackluster performance. I hope they get their heads together and focus on what needs to be done.

And yes, Gay needs benched...or at least not put on a 6'6" TE.
What most of us fans worry about is that we dont see any changes week after week. We cant expect our QB to scramble every single game, it just doesnt pay off most of the time. Its seems like their ok with how the OL is, things like that are what leads us fans into thinking they dont prepare very well at all.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote