Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #37
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044
Default Re: Criticism getting to Reed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionslicer View Post
Thats just me being comical, but sports players that are commit suicide other than any other kids on teams in highschool are soccer players and kickers on football teams. Its the truth, I don't feel like looking it up, you can research it yourself.
No, that's just you being called out for once again spouting off at the keyboard with made up statistics that may sound good when you type them, but simply are not true.

As for the rest of your sentence, I'm confused. Sports players that are commit suicide other than any other kids on teams? Is that some sort of code?

I read a response to you from ricardisimo a while back. I think I'll quote it here.

"Words mean things."

Quote:
This is the type of shit that causes people to kill themselves. I love football but I hate how a lot of fans are just big bullies and thinks everything can be solved if you just stop being a wussy. We'd have a lot less violence in this country if people like you didn't exist.
Quote:
Maybe you'd know what it was like if you had friends.
Quote:
I'm just taking it personal because I know peope who killed themselves and tried to kill themselves because they are in a similar position as Reed, the only difference is he's getting paid which seems to make him more important to assholes on this board.
Quote:
You're just a typical everyday asshole who doesn't care about anyone or anything.

Really man, give it a rest.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote